Following your bliss is not self-indulgent, but vital; your whole physical system knows that this is the way to be alive in this world and the way to give to the world the very best that you have to offer. There IS a track just waiting for each of us and once on it, doors will open that were not open before and would not open for anyone else. - Joseph Campell

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Simone Dinnerstein



I was just bemoaning the fact that there haven't been any concerts, other than Ben Folds Five, so far this year that I've been excited about.  Well, or am even going to.  It has been pretty darn dry.  Well, I just saw that Simone Dinnerstein is coming to The Triple Door.  OMG!!!  I love her!! She is one of the most crazy talented pianist I've ever heard. I am so excited to see her, and at The Triple Door no less!!  My friend Juli is going with me, and I was able to secure my favourite table. Heaven!!

As excited as I am to see her, my true dream is to see her play with Zuill Bailey.  I love their Beethoven album, and listen to multiple times a week.  I doubt I'll ever get the opportunity.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover