I am pretty serious when it comes to TV. What I love I really LOVE, and what I hate I tend to really HATE. I get pretty passionate about my TV. One of my favorite weeks of the year is Upfronts, which is when the networks announce their fall schedules. I used to be more excited, but lately there's been less and less I watch on the major networks (ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX). Most of what I watch is on USA and AMC and the like. Anyhoo, my annual tradition consists of reading all the blurbs for the new shows, and in recent years watching the trailers for them. I make my picks of what I want to watch in the fall, like I'm going to the track.
Last year was pretty horrible. Out of the eight shows I picked to watch on ABC, NBC and FOX, only one is still on the air. That one show is Happy Endings, and I didn't even watch it. We will see how this year goes. :o)

No comments:
Post a Comment