I'm trying to recap the shows that I watch as their season wind up, and there's a couple that have already finished that I'm going to circle back and do. The first one is White Collar. In the beginning White Collar was a guilty pleasure of mine, but you know damn it, the show is really good. I don't think it actually qualifies as a guilty pleasure. I started watching it because I am a big Time Dekay fan, and Matt Bomer had really impressed me on Chuck. I don't normally watch procedural shows, and I guess that's why I had to label it.
Anyway, I think Tim and Matt have amazing chemistry, and the writing is really clever. I love the banter, for me the show is all about the banter. =) Actually the whole cast has great chemistry. I was so happy when Marsha Thomason came back second season. She's so great. Yeah, I really love the whole cast. My other favourite thing about the show is the photography and its signature style. It is so beautiful to watch, and not only because of Matt. Although, he really is reason enough to watch. Oy!!
Season three was really good. I am actually okay with the addition of Hilarie Burton. Boy she's skinny. Sorry, had to say that. I liked the dynamic of the season with Neal (and Moz) contemplating leaving. I also have to say how much I really like Ross McCall, who plays Keller. He is so good at being bad. He was awesome in one of my favourite episodes of Luther. More than that all that though I LOVED the finale, and am SO excited for next season, which starts July 10th. The show just keeps getting better and better, and if you haven't watched it I highly recommend watching it from the beginning. There's no reason not to, it is streaming on Netflix. It really is a fun show.
Anyway, I think Tim and Matt have amazing chemistry, and the writing is really clever. I love the banter, for me the show is all about the banter. =) Actually the whole cast has great chemistry. I was so happy when Marsha Thomason came back second season. She's so great. Yeah, I really love the whole cast. My other favourite thing about the show is the photography and its signature style. It is so beautiful to watch, and not only because of Matt. Although, he really is reason enough to watch. Oy!!
Season three was really good. I am actually okay with the addition of Hilarie Burton. Boy she's skinny. Sorry, had to say that. I liked the dynamic of the season with Neal (and Moz) contemplating leaving. I also have to say how much I really like Ross McCall, who plays Keller. He is so good at being bad. He was awesome in one of my favourite episodes of Luther. More than that all that though I LOVED the finale, and am SO excited for next season, which starts July 10th. The show just keeps getting better and better, and if you haven't watched it I highly recommend watching it from the beginning. There's no reason not to, it is streaming on Netflix. It really is a fun show.


No comments:
Post a Comment