I started this routine of watching a classic movie on Sunday mornings. This week I watched The Cowboy & The Lady with Gary Cooper and Merle Oberon. I have always said that my favourite classic movie actor was William Holden. Lately though Mr. Cooper is getting higher on my list. I had always associated him with Westerns, which I generally don't like. I've seen him in a couple of things recently which have given me a better appreciation of his talents. Yeah, turns out he's adorable, and The Cowboy & The Lady was a perfect showcase for him. Such a cute movie, although nothing particularly original about it. Rich girl pretends to be poor, and falls in love with handsome cowboy type guy who loves her for being, well poor among other things. It is streaming on Netflix. I highly recommend watching it. Way too cute.


No comments:
Post a Comment