Following your bliss is not self-indulgent, but vital; your whole physical system knows that this is the way to be alive in this world and the way to give to the world the very best that you have to offer. There IS a track just waiting for each of us and once on it, doors will open that were not open before and would not open for anyone else. - Joseph Campell

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Memory Lane

I watched the X-Files Dreamland episodes this morning.  I just had to say how they are not only two of my favorite X-Files episodes, but also that they totally hold up 10+ years later.  With the exception of their flip phones, there isn't even anything that feels dated.  The special effects didn't even feel cheesy.

There is very little on TV right now that I am loving, really only a handful of shows.  I was even entertaining the thought of going back and re-watching all of the episodes, although I really don't have time for that right now.  Life is just a little too crazy at the moment. 

Anyway, I miss Mulder & Scully, and am so pleased that they are right where I left them, as awesome as ever.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover